Monday, October 8, 2007

On Leslie's Killer Workouts

So I have recently started doing Body For Life with Leslie again. So not only do I eat six times a day, but I also get to do work outs with Leslie. When Leslie goes to the gym she means business! I love going to the gym with her, because we don't mess around. We go there for a purpose and there is no slacking. So a week ago we went to the gym to work out. I wasn't really motivated to go to the gym that day, so i knew that was a bad sign to begin with. We get to the gym and Leslie gets us on the tredmill and we start with a slow jog. That was the only good part of the workout. Shortly after that we go to jogging at 4 mph, then 5mph, and then she wants me to jog at 6mph. So some of you probably think that 6mph isn't very fast, but have you tried running at that speed. It is not very fun!!! At 4.5mph my side was starting to hurt, but she kept having me jog reminding me to breath and not get frustarted. I did well for awhile, but once we hit 6mph i couldn't breathe my side hurt so badly! I then proceed to start crying while I am running which makes me side hurt even worse. So I eventually had to stop running while she kept going. Needless to say I didn't finish her workout that day. Before that though we were doing lunges at an incline which aren't very fun. So that is just one of the many times of the Killer workouts

1 comment:

Leslie said...

But! your not dead yet! and your still alive, and I LOOOVE working out with you!